четверг, 2 ноября 2023 г.

Personalised Handmade Luxury Christmas Card Daughter Wife Mum Friend Christmas cones www.etsy.com

www.etsy.com

Personalised Handmade Luxury Christmas Card Daughter Wife Mum Friend Christmas cones





This 3D rustic Christmas card is handmade by me.

All my maps have been designed by myself and I pay great attention to detail. Thick high-quality postcard with a density of 225 g / m2 has dimensions of 15x15 centimeters.
All cones are collected by me personally.

*PERSONALISATION*

Please let me know of the specific details you would like with your payment comment or send me a message via Etsy.
You can have personalised lettering on front side for Your special occasion
and (optional) text inside (wishes, verse).
Alternatively, I can leave card completely blank inside.
Please ensure that your wording is correct, as I cannot be held responsible for any
incorrect details or spelling I am provided with.
Please check your messages regular in case the details you have
given are not clear for me.

*PLEASE PAY ATTENTION*

If you send this postcard, it will be classified as a capital letter.

My prices reflect the materials used and the time it took to make each individual card, as well as my sales commission. Postage includes 2nd class postage and a cardboard box in which your card will be delivered for protection.

Thank you for watching. Please take a look at my other cards.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий